One, the benefit that I helped organize in January was a HUGE success.
Two, the Colts are playing in the Super Bowl! They can even win it!!!
Three, I'm going on my first cruise ever in 21 days.
But the litany of things I'd change if I had the power?
- the phone calls on the very first day of the year. (Trust me, you don't want to know.)
- finding out the return on investment for Jeff's first semester of college was ZERO!
- anticipating a second court summons in five months. Yep, Jeff again.
- getting tagged for jury duty...for the year!
- having to change employers...even though I am completely satisfied with my current one.
- not sleeping well throughout January...probably because of all the work and stress that comes with organizing a benefit.
- the slow leak in my right rear tire that I haven't had the chance to get repaired...forcing me to stop by the gas station once a week to air it up. (Okay, I have the power to change this one, but I just haven't taken the time to do it yet.)
And did I mention that I will only be an SAIC employee for another two weeks? I am just SO BUMMED by that one. I LOVE being an SAIC employee. It's almost like a death or a divorce. I have been with SAIC longer than any other employer except the Air Force. I have learned so much about taking ownership of my work and my role in the big picture. I will truly miss working for Tom Root and SAIC. [sigh]