Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy New Year!

Well, we're a week into '08. I figure it's about time that I ring it in. It's been a pretty good year thus far, I suppose. Not all that eventful. But mostly, that's a good thing. I've had eventful years. Boy, have I had eventful years! And I'll take uneventful any day of the week.

I'm supposed to be making a Sympathy card for one of the guys at work. His father passed away over the weekend. I don't know if he was sick or not; I think it was somewhat unexpected. But no matter, I always make these book type cards that we pass around the office and sign. Unfortunately, I can't find a couple of my tools. I'm wondering if I left them at work the last time I made cards there. I know I could try to make this card without the right tools. But that would be quite a challenge.

I guess I could try to come up with a different kind of card that doesn't require a sharp edge and an eyelet setter that can cut through framer's mat board. But it's already 11pm. I definitely should have done this earlier in the evening.

Overall, those are as bad as my challenges have been this year. So far, so good. I sure hope the rest of the year continues on this path.

No comments: