Monday, February 14, 2011

Save the Nation with Foundation Challenge!


This is the challenge every Mary Kay consultant has been given for the month of February:

Help 30 customers find the perfect foundation between Feb. 1 - Feb. 28 and you will receive recognition at Career Conference 2011. Be sure and track your progress through the Pacesetters educational program found on the Consultant Enrichment site.


Mary Kay has developed two new AGE-FIGHTING foundations:

  • TimeWise Matte-Wear Liquid Foundation Matte finish for combination/oily skin
  • TimeWise Luminous Wear Liquid Foundation Luminous/Dewy finish for normal/dry skin

These age-fighting formulas can help skin INSTANTLY look firmer, younger, and healthier. Their both available in 23 shades to fit a wide range of skin tones.

***I want to help 30 women find their perfect shade during the coming Presidents' Day weekend. And because I'll be at a Mary Kay event in Terre Haute Saturday, that leaves me only Sunday and Monday to accomplish my goal. So, drop me an email, leave me a message, or Facebook me to set up your 15 minute appointment to KNOW without a doubt your perfect foundation shade!***

Leslie Doyle
lesliemdoyle@marykay.com
812.296.7152

No comments: