Tuesday, November 13, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving


  1. I'm thankful for my health.
  2. I'm thankful for my mind.
  3. I'm thankful for my faith.
  4. I'm thankful for my parents.
  5. I'm thankful for my siblings.
  6. I'm thankful for my extended family.
  7. I'm thankful for my son.
  8. I'm thankful for all my friends.
  9. I'm thankful that I'm a mother.
  10. I'm thankful that I'm employed.
  11. I'm thankful that I can sing.
  12. I'm thankful that I love to read.
  13. I'm thankful that I can be funny.
  14. I'm thankful that I'm an American.
  15. I'm thankful that I have a roof over my head.
  16. I'm thankful that I live in God's Country.
  17. I'm thankful for my anti-depressants.
  18. I'm thankful that I have insurance.
  19. I'm thankful that I can remember my dreams.
  20. I'm thankful for long, hot baths.
  21. I'm thankful for laughter.
  22. I'm thankful for good nights' sleep.
  23. I'm thankful for music.
  24. I'm thankful for weekends.
  25. I'm thankful for football.
  26. I'm thankful for thunderstorms.
  27. I'm thankful for ice cream.
  28. I'm thankful for religious freedom.
  29. I'm thankful for everlasting life.
  30. I'm thankful that I woke up again today.

No comments: