Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Mama NEVER said there'd be weeks like this.

It all started Friday with a call from the boy, followed by an email from his father. Then there was the 6-7 hours on the road Sunday. A phone call on Monday from a total stranger and then two more calls on Wednesday from the boy. I know...it's all very vague. Trust me, you don't want to know. Just take my word for it...this mama needs a distraction.

So, I decided on adorable kittens. No one can think bad thoughts when looking at adorable kittens!



I'm standing my ground!


This bed is too soft. But I like too soft.

Wanna snuggle? I'm a good snuggler!



I'm a little bit afraid of the grass.


Are you talkin' to me?



Don't even think about opening my window.



Look! I have peeps!




I am the King of the Jungle!



I'm smiling...you can take the picture now.


You've heard of the Cat in the Hat?
I am the Kitten in the Toboggan.

No comments: