Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happiness is... WONDERFUL FRIENDS!


I have wonderful friends. There's no doubt about it. I've had one heck of a week this past week. And I have so many loving, caring people in my world that keep lifting me up.

I want to take a moment to thank you all.

Those that give hugs. Those that let me rant and cry. Those that make me laugh out loud. Those that take a moment out of their busy day just to send birthday greetings. Those that are related to me...and put up with me anyway. Those that make me smile, just because their names and faces cross my mind. Those that chat with me in the middle of the night because I can't sleep. Those that let me in when I knock on their doors way past sundown. And those that tell me it's going to be alright one day soon.

I hope to be as good a friend to all of you as you are to me.