Monday, November 8, 2010

Happiness is...DIVINE MERCY!



I am attending a Mother of Mercy Messengers event tonight at Our Lady of Hope Catholic Church in Washington tonight. Feel free to join me at 7pm. I've never attended one of these events before, but I've heard from those that have, that this is an amazing experience. I'm truly looking forward to it!

The Message: Trust in Jesus and be merciful to others as He has been merciful to you.
Every time you feed the hungry, clothe the naked, shelter the homeless, comfort a prisoner, visit the sick, bury the dead, teach the uneducated, pray for the living and the dead, correct a sinner, counsel those in doubt, console the sorrowful, bear wrongs patiently, and forgive wrongs willingly, you too are being merciful.

As we receive God's mercy, we are to act mercifully.

No comments: