Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I Make My Own Greeting Cards

I don't remember when I first started making my own greeting cards...a few years ago anyway. I make all of my own greeting cards. I couldn't tell you the last time I bought a card. I've been tempted to purchase one of those cards that sings. But I never have. I enjoy making them and I think people enjoy receiving them.

Today, as I was making a list of things that I had to do this evening, I included a list of cards I needed to make. All of them were sympathy cards or thinking of you cards for friends and family affected by cancer. Three deaths in the last ten days and another friend in the hospital with a very poor prognosis. It's not going to stop me from making the cards, but I quickly realized that there is NOTHING that a homemade greeting card can do to repair the damage of cancer on a family.




My favorite place for sending online greeting cards...

http://www.dayspring.com/

No comments: