Tuesday, December 1, 2009

-- Virtual Open House --


I've had several people ask me if I was having a Holiday Open House for my MK business. Unfortunately, by the time I was ready to plan it, my calendar was booked.

I promise, next year I will do one mid-November. So, be ready! I will be!


Instead, this year I've decided to have a VIRTUAL Open House!


Here's the deal:

-- FOR DECEMBER ONLY --

When you place your order between the 1st and the 15th, you get 20% off your total order.(Purchasing by the 15th will guarantee a 'by Christmas' delivery for anything I don't already have on-hand.)

When you place your order between the 16th and the 31st, you get 10% off your order.

So, no matter when you shop until the end of December, you'll get a great discount.
So feel free to stock up! And tell a friend!




PLUS, when you purchase a TimeWise or Velocity set (cleanser and moisturizer),
you get $5 off of your choice of foundation!



That means that if you purchase a Velocity set with a liquid foundation before December 14th, your cost goes from $36 to $24.80!

And a TimeWise set with a mineral foundation, your cost goes from $58 to $32.40!

If you ever wanted to try a new quality skin care line, now is the best time to start!



So, visit my website and check out all of our limited-edition holiday items as well as all of our great regular-line items. Knock out some of your Christmas shopping or pick out a few things to make YOU look gorgeous.

You can place your order online, send me an email message, or give me a call.
And I'll do everything I can to get your order to you as soon as possible.

My little disclaimer: Just to make my tax preparation easier, I will be charging 7% interest on the retail value (the 'before discount' price). Questions or concerns, please let me know. Thanks!

Leslie Doyle
Independent Mary Kay Beauty Consultant
www.marykay.com/lesliemdoyle
lesliemdoyle@hotmail.com
812-296-7152