Saturday, May 15, 2010

Kitty Cat Art

I don't know whose idea this was. I don't know where one might go to have this done. And I have no idea why someone would spend up to $15,000 to do this to their cat. But they did. Enjoy!


The twins. Black and white looks good on them. But somebody thought they needed the V-stripes to add a little something-something.



Is it a cat or a fish? If that cat knew he had a fish on his back, he'd spend the day chasing his tail. Oh wait, that would make him a dog. Talk about an identity crisis!


And this cat is just clowning around.



And just in case you wanted to see what the inside of your cat looks like. Creepy!




My guess is that this is a really temperamental cat and the owners are trying to make her seem more pleasant so that they can find new parents for her.



A butterfly. How precious! If this cat is male, I’ll bet he’s ticked!



I always wanted to know what a cat looked like in plaid. Not bad, really.



My personal favorite!

No comments: