Monday, May 17, 2010

Nutrisystem: Week 3

wOkay, I lost four pounds in week one. I lost another two pounds during my week two. WooHoo! six pounds in two weeks.

I said that my goal was to increase my water intake this week and have a weekend plan. Okay, the weekend plan did happen. Actually, what didn't happen was coming up with a plan to keep me on track. Must take that action item more seriously. And I did increase my water intake, but mostly because I increased my workouts. So, two improvements this week!

Right now, I have three primary workouts. At least once a week (and sometimes two), I do Zumba for an hour. And at least once a week, I mow my lawn. Most other days, I have a 2.2 mile walk. 2.2 miles is how far it is from my house to St. Mary's Road. It takes me 30-35 minutes to complete my walk.

And get this... Twice during the walk... I RUN! I know what you're thinking... THIS BODY?!?! RUNNING?!?! I know! But I'm completely inspired by "The Biggest Loser". The trainers are consistently asking the contestants to do something that appears to be well outside of the realm of possibility for someone of their size and fitness level. But they do it. And they see results. So, I'm pushing myself. I'm not running a ton, but I'm running. And I'm enjoying it.
So this coming week, must continue to increase my water intake. Must continue running during my walks. And MUST COME UP WITH A PLAN TO KEEP ME ON TRACK DURING MY WEEKENDS!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Yay for you my friend!!