Tuesday, October 11, 2011

23 weeks...

Okay, I don't know how I lost track of the number of weeks.  But I started Weight Watchers the first week of May.  That was 23 weeks ago.

This week I had a gain.  A good one...good, meaning BIG.  I knew I hadn't had a good couple of weeks.  I've been eating worse and working out less.

When I first started WW, I was doing really well eating right and counting my points, writing down everything I ate.  After a couple of months, I started slacking at that.  But since I increased my workouts (specifically, I started running), I was still doing pretty well at least maintaining my weight loss.

But I need to do them both...consistently...and together.  If I want to see results, I need to do better.  And I want to see results.  So, here I go, being better.

Just to keep it real, I'm only 13% of the way to my goal.  Yeah, a gain from two weeks ago.  But I'm working on it.  Seriously!  We'll see how things look next week.

No comments: