Monday, October 31, 2011

Praying


Please pray with me.


Dear Lord of Mercy and Father of Comfort,

You are the One I turn to for help in moments of weakness and times of need. I ask you to be with two men very close to my heart (my father and my son) in their illnesses. Psalm 107:20 says that You send out Your Word and heal. So then, please send Your healing Word to Your servants. In the name of Jesus, drive out all infirmity and sickness from their bodies.

Dear Lord, I ask You to turn their weaknesses into strength, their suffering into compassion, their sorrow into joy, and their pain into comfort for others. May Your servants trust in Your goodness and hope in Your faithfulness, even in the middle of this suffering. Let them be filled with patience and joy in Your presence as they wait for Your healing touch.

Please restore Your servants to full health, dear Father. Remove all fear and doubt from their hearts by the power of Your Holy Spirit, and may You, Lord, be glorified through their lives.

As You heal and renew Your servants, Lord, may they bless and praise You.

All of this I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.

No comments: