Thursday, January 26, 2012

Help Me Fight Back

I just signed up for an event that's really important to me: the American Cancer Society's Relay For Life of Martin County, to raise money in the fight against cancer. Would you visit my my personal fundraising web page http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY12National?px=19861467&pg=personal&fr_id=38401 and support me with a donation?

This year, over 1.4 million Americans will hear the words "You have cancer". ***Last year, my dad was one of them!*** I know too many people who have been touched by cancer, and that is why I choose to make a difference by participating in Martin County's Relay For Life. I hope you too will choose to make a difference by supporting me with a donation.

Your donation will help the American Cancer Society create a world with less cancer, a world with more birthdays.

Thank you so much for your help - I will keep you updated on my progress.

No comments: