Saturday, October 3, 2015

Girls' Night Out

I know you've heard it before, but every woman needs girlfriends.  I don't care how old you get.  I don't care what stage of life you're in.  You need strong, independent, loving women in your life to share it with.

I have those women.  And I love them.

I had a great day yesterday.  I worked, I walked, I did the laundry, I got a workout in.  And I got to have dinner and watch a movie with three of my favorite people.  What a great way to end the day.

The plans were dinner and a movie.  We talked.  We laughed.  We ate.  We make up inside jokes as we go.  We laughed some more.  We laughed so hard, we get our ab workouts in.  We make fun of ourselves.  We make fun of each other.  We make fun of the people in our lives!  And we laugh.  We catch each other up and talk about when we're doing it again.

Then we went to see a movie.  Last night it was "The Intern".  And it was great!  I love going to a movie and laughing with everyone in the entire theater.  And that's just what we did.  You know what else I enjoyed?  The car time.  We are hilarious when we get going.  It was such a great time.

I can't wait until we do it again!

No comments: