Thursday, January 20, 2011

Blog Ideas

In an attempt to blog more often, I've come up with a guide for what I'll blog about each day of the week. I don't expect to blog EVERY day. But when it crosses my mind to write a blog entry, at least I'll have a suggestion to help me focus on what I'll write about.

I've done this before, but it's been awhile. So I thought it might be fun to try it again. This is my current focus list:


Sunday - Shakeology, BeachBody, Health/Fitness/Wellness Goals and Results

Monday - Mary Kay...our latest products, skin care and cosmetics trends and tips

Tuesday - This Day in History...something interesting that happened on this date way back then

Wednesday - Writing...what I'm writing, tools I use, samples and snippets of what I've written

Thursday - 3 Wishes...if I had my own personal genie who was willing to grant me any three wishes, what I would wish for

Friday - Fun...jokes, top ten lists, cartoons, silly quotes and such

Saturday - 7 Words...how I'm feeling, what I'm doing, where I'm going, things I'm thinking... in exactly 7 words

No comments: