Sunday, January 23, 2011

Shakeology 101

Shakeology: The Healthiest Meal of the Day

Shakeology is a patent-pending nutritional protein shake that provides a wide spectrum of healthy nutrients in a low-calorie formula. Whether you use it as a meal replacement for weight loss or simply to ensure your body gets all the nutrients it needs for optimal health, Shakeology takes the guesswork out of nutrition.

Shakeology works two ways:
  1. helps your body gently eliminate toxins more efficiently
  2. allows for better absorption of the essential nutrients you need
Shakeology can help you:
  1. Lose weight
  2. Feel energized
  3. Improve digestion and regularity
  4. Lower cholesterol
I have just started drinking Shakeology. So far, I'm loving it. If I had a 'before' picture, I'd post it. Because I can't wait to post my 'after' picture.

If you want more information (like success stories, what the doctors think, Shakeology recipes, or to order your own) check out my website. http://myshakeology.com/lesliemdoyle

No comments: