Sunday, January 2, 2011

Pretty Nails

I just polished my nails three different colors. I mean, there are three different colors on my nails. No, not EACH nail. Some of them are one color. Some are another. And yep, you guessed it, some are a third color.

I was just in the mood.


Four of them are SO MUCH FAWN.


Three of them are COMMANDER IN CHIC.


And the remaining three are MUDSLIDE.

But not necessarily in that order.


All are from Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure line and are part of my personal fingernail polish collection.

I have at least two dozen different colors, most of the Sally Hansen. Today, I couldn't settle on just one. So, I went with three. I tried taking a picture of them, so I could post it here. But the pictures turned out really bad. I need more practice with my digital camera and close-up shots. So picture this...

Left Hand: CHIC - FAWN - MUDSLIDE - CHIC - FAWN
Right Hand: FAWN - CHIC - MUDSLIDE - FAWN - MUDSLIDE

Happy New Year, friends!

No comments: