Saturday, February 1, 2014

Add a Dash of Cardio

[sigh]  Okay, so I totally increased my workouts, but didn't do so well on my diet.  I think it's because I had such great success in the first week without much effort, that I thought I wouldn't be doing much damage when I cheated.  Lesson learned.

I was really pretty good Sunday through Wednesday.  All down hill from there though.  But tomorrow starts a new week and I'm excited to get back on the horse!

My meals this week included Red Beans & Rice, Pasta Fageoli, Cheddar Broccoli Rice, Three Cheese Chicken Pasta, and Mac & Cheese with Beef.  A big problem for me was that I was out of my office on Thursday.  I need to come up with a solution to that as I'm out of the office THREE DAYS this coming week.

On a positive note, I did three T25 workouts and two Les Mills Pump workouts.  I have decided that I'm SOOOO not going to worry about keeping up with the T25 schedule.  I'm simply not fit enough to do a few of those workouts.  But I AM going to do the first couple of workouts every day until I feel coordinated enough to add another one.  I'll continue with the LMP as it's scheduled.  Really feeling good about my workouts.

I also did well with my water early in the week, but drastically trailed off as the week went on.  I can't let that happen.  Between eating fewer calories and working plenty of muscles, I really need to be getting no less than 64 oz of water... and probably closer to 100.  So I'll work on getting that back on track this week.

I'd tell you how much I weigh, but I didn't even weigh myself today.  I knew it wouldn't be pretty.

No comments: