Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Latest Inspiration

A couple of weeks ago, some of my friends and I joined a local gym in order to lose weight and get into better shape before our 20 year class reunion next year. I know I'm overweight. I have been for awhile.

But the proof is in the pictures. I've had my picture take a few times in the last couple of weeks, mostly because all of my family was in town. And every time I look at myself in these pictures, I am disgusted by what I see.

So now I have to avoid the one thing that normally comforts me when I'm unhappy with myself...food.

Pictures like this have become my new inspiration for improving myself.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Leslie darling!! I found your blog by a wierd way actually, I was reading a comment on Lauren's and got to yours! Love ya Girl!! Check mine out. Christyfarhar@blogspot.com