Friday, December 5, 2008

What do YOU need?

I recently came across the SITS website. If you haven't visited there, check it out. They honor a blog everyday that the rest of us can visit and comment on. By taking part, your blog is eligible to be the 'blog for the day' in the future.

Today's blog for the day is
Keeping up with the Chreste's. The author of the blog submitted three posts that she wanted to share. One of them was from July 25, 08. It's called 'What I Need (According to Google)'. She typed in "Julie needs" in the google search line and then made a list of the first ten things that were returned. Check it out. It's really funny...and enlightening.

So, I tried the same thing. This is what Google thinks I need.


  1. Leslie needs shows with tour dates, songs, videos, etc. (actually, I'd like a tour date with book signings!)

  2. Leslie needs a fat reality cheque. (pun intended, I'm sure)

  3. Leslie needs a home. (hmmm, I have a home, but the link was about a dog)

  4. Leslie needs lots of attention. (who doesn't?)

  5. Leslie needs a vacation. (google knows what it's talking about)

  6. Leslie needs 'happily ever after'. (you don't say...)

  7. Leslie needs people like you to do some meaningful work. (polite way of saying get back to work!)

  8. Leslie needs a life. (that's probably true)

  9. Leslie needs to be a little more aggressive at times. (that's probably true too)

  10. Leslie needs to go home. (lol, I say this all the time when I'm at work)

Give it a try and see what Google says that you need.


No comments: