Tuesday, September 20, 2016

I saved a life today.

So it's just a Tuesday.  A regular old Tuesday.  You know, it's a little better than Monday, but not nearly as good as Wednesday.  Except for NCIS being on, there's really no significance to a Tuesday.

I was born on a Tuesday.  That same Tuesday that people vote.  But still, just a Tuesday.

I did some training at work.  I attended a meeting too.  I also had lunch with co-workers.  Pretty much the same thing I'd do on any given Tuesday.

But once I got home, back in town, that is, I became a super hero.  A child on a bike pulled out into the street without looking for traffic.  I went from going 35 mph to 0 in time to keep from running over that boy and his bike. Saved his life.

I'm taking the rest of the day off.  I think I'll watch NCIS.


No comments: