Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Resurrection Day!



I strongly believe that everything happens for a reason. Either we create our circumstances based on our decisions or God simply wanted it to happen that way. Well... apparently it wasn't God's will that I be able to sing a note above an A this morning. And since most of the songs that we sang hit a D, it wasn't pretty. And for me, that was VERY frustrating.

I know that Easter hit early this year. VERY early. In fact, I read that Easter hasn't been this early in the year since 1913 and won't be this early again until 2228. Nevertheless, I did NOT expect snow! When I lived in Colorado, I could expect snow on Easter. Easter AND Halloween. But in Indiana, snow happens in the winter. I know spring just started two days ago, but still. It doesn't snow in Indiana on Easter! Well, today it did.

Regardless of the weather, what a glorious day! It's Easter! Whereas Jesus is the 'reason for the season' during Christmas, Easter reminds us that Jesus is our salvation every day of our blest lives. Thank God!

No comments: