Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My Favorite Day

Today is my favorite day of the year. Not because it's March 12th. I love this day because it's the first day since winter that I could go outside and just sit in the yard and enjoy the moment. No coat. Ho snow. No ice. No wind. Not even rain. Just a beautiful day. Spring is on the way.

It's hard to believe that five days ago we got six inches of snow. The kids were dismissed from most of the local schools early. In fact, basketball games during Regional week in Indiana were postponed...now THAT'S some serious adverse weather. Hoosiers are pretty serious about their high school basketball.

But today, it's like 60 degrees and GORGEOUS! Blue skies. Nice breeze. Birds chirping all over the place. Just BEAUTIFUL. I LOVED this day! My favorite day!

No comments: