Thursday, March 6, 2008

This is my brain on overdrive.


I have been so busy at work lately that this picture is a perfect depiction of what's going on in my brain. Keep in mind that the little blue balls are supposed to be moving all over the place, but that feature was lost when I uploaded it onto my blog. But I think you get the idea.

I was so exhausted as I was driving home from work tonight (at 7:30pm after an 11 hour day) that I was near tears. So tired. So worn down. Lots of work and this nagging cold. Just exhausted.

So, after having a bowl of chili, putting on my flannel PJ's, and snuggling with Linus, I'm feeling much better. But I still feel like I could sleep for 15 hours. Unfortunately, I have to be back at work for a meeting in less than 12.

I worked last weekend; I am NOT working this weekend.

No comments: