Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I Thought It Was Wednesday

Walking into the office this morning, I ran into a co-worker who always makes me smile. He asked how I was doing. I replied that I was glad it was Wednesday, half way there. He stopped walking, looked at me funny, and replied, "Huh...sure doesn't FEEL like a Wednesday." It took me a few steps, but I finally realized it was only TUESDAY. I was completely dejected!

I stopped walking. I let my chin fall to my chest. I even groaned out loud. Bob just laughed at me. That was how my day started.

Then it got crazy! So much to do. Busy, busy, busy. CRAZY busy! But enough about work...


My day ended with a night out with the girls. I love the girls! I love that we can talk about anything, laugh about everything, and accomplish a whole heck of a lot of nothing. A perfect girls' night out. We try to get together every month; I hope we never give it up.

Time to cut this short. After daiquiris and guacamole, I need to get some sleep. I have another Wednesday morning to endure!

No comments: