Sunday, August 23, 2009

My interpretation of a cat...

It's a good thing I'm going to work tomorrow. I haven't accomplished a darn thing all weekend long. I have been completely unmotivated, tired, an all-around lazy bum. It's shameful, really. I hope it's not going to be a habit. I feel like I've been sleeping my weekends away for weeks now. That has to stop. I have way too much to accomplish to be sleeping all weekend long. I'm hoping that with Jeff at school (reducing my need to wonder and worry about where he is and what he's doing) and work getting busy with the end of the fiscal year coming up (allowing me to be productive and to keep the days moving quickly), that my sleep patterns will level off. I'm also recommitting to taking my Reliv twice a day. That should help. And I have to make myself walk everyday. Only good things can come from that. In fact, I should go walking right now. I should get off my butt and walk for at least two miles. But I'm already in my PJ's. Actually, I'm still in my PJ's from last night. But it seems silly to change clothes now, so late in the day...right? See, that's what I'm talking about. With little to no effort (because that's about the speed I'm moving this weekend), I quickly rationalized with myself to take the lazy way out. Really...shameful! As if I needed another reason to NOT go walking, I'm afraid that increasing my endorphin levels will only prove to keep me awake tonight. And I definitely want to get a good night's sleep. In fact, I'm already negotiating when to take my Melatonin. I'll walk tomorrow. After I work. Work, then walking. I'll be productive all day tomorrow. : )

No comments: