Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Fitness: BeachBody

I am a BeachBody coach...but mostly so I can get their products at a discounted rate.  I like the chocolate Shakeology and drink it almost every day.  And I have two of the workouts...Slim in 6 with Debbie Siebers and Rockin' Body with Shaun T.

Slim in 6 was a little too advanced for my fitness level when I initially received it.  I found that I wasn't able to complete the workouts.  And I felt that the portions I was completing, I wasn't doing very well.  I was just SO out of shape!  I'll go back to it eventually though.  But I LOVE Rockin' Body.  It's just dancing.  Reminds me of my Lionette days.  It allows me to burn calories for 25 - 45 minutes at a time.  And I always look forward to doing it.

Eventually I want to get to the point where I can do the big hitters like P90X with Tony Horton and Insanity with Shaun T.  But between now and then, I intend to do Turbo Fire with Chalene Johnson and maybe even the Tai Cheng series.


No comments: