Monday, April 9, 2012

Fitness: MyFitnessPal.com

I was introduced to MyFitnessPal.com (MFP) by my BeachBody coach, Jayme Thompson.  I signed up to do her March fitness challenge (where I lost 8.8 lbs and 2 inches!).  The challenge included committing to doing Shakeology daily, doing a BeachBody workout daily, touching base with our Facebook group daily, and logging in our workouts and food choices to MFP daily.

I LOVE MFP.  So many supportive people there.  Some are just starting their weight loss journey.  Some have lost more than 100 lbs.  Some only have 15 lbs to lose.  Some are just looking or different workouts or diet choices.  Some are even looking to bulk up.

I use MFP to track my calories burned and calories consumed.  But I also love to look at other people's before and after pictures.  Inspiring!  And we respond to each other's comments.  I check in with MFP every day.  And right now, it's working for me.  So, I don't plan to give it up anytime soon.

If you choose to get on board, look me up.  I'm lesliemdoyle.

No comments: