Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers' Day!


I had a wonderful Mothers' Day. I went to mass last night, so I got to sleep in a bit this morning. That's how I start most Sunday's. And today was no different in that respect.

Then my friend Helen invited me over for brunch with some of her favorite moms. It was wonderful. We had goldenrod eggs, sausage, bacon, biscuits with apple butter, and fruit with cream. There were other things on the menu, but I was SO FULL. And the company was so nice. Great stories. Lots of laughs. And her cute little dog!

I came home and walked two miles...WITH JEFF. I was really surprised when he took me up on the invitation. But we enjoyed the quality time.

Then I worked on thank-you cards for all those generous people who donated money to Relay for Life. More than 40! I know some very cool people.

Then Jeff and I did an early dinner. Now he's bowling and I'm catching up on computer time. What a lovely, lovely day.

No comments: