Monday, May 11, 2009

Not what I intended to post...

I read something in the newspaper this morning that really got me thinking today. And I was going to post all about it tonight.

Then I got busy at work, learned that a friend's father passed away, stopped by the church for visitation (about 45 minutes out of my way), picked up Pizza-Pizza order forms from several Relay for Life team members, then watched House.

House ended with Dr. House entering a psychiatric hospital. The last few minutes of the episode were very emotional for me. Not that I've ever been a resident of a psychiatric hospital, but I fight depression. And it just hit me a little hard. Nearly brought me to tears even.

I'm sure it had a lot to do with my emotional day. Nevertheless, I'll write about my morning, tomorrow night. Tonight? I'm going to bed.

No comments: