Wednesday, April 2, 2008

36 down, probably 18 more to go


I got home from work tonight at 10pm. I got home from work last night at 10pm. My goal tomorrow is to get home before dark. It's not like I have big plans or anything... except to feed the cat. But I think I'd like to give myself enough time to get in eight hours of sleep before having to go back to work again.

On the bright side, I had two extremely productive days. So instead of being totally grueling, they were mostly pretty pleasant.

I don't know what made Monday so much worse than Tuesday or Wednesday. I guess everything is relative...and somewhat dependent on circumstances and the people around us. All I know is that I'm thankful that although I was at least as busy today as I was on Monday, I wasn't nearly as frustrated. And that's a very good thing.

1 comment:

Sammi T. said...

I just stumbled onto your blog. Great writing, very enjoyable!