Monday, October 27, 2008

Winter in Cleveland

I'm on travel this week...in Cleveland. And it is COLD here! Wind, freezing rain, even thunder and lightning. 'And me without my muff'. (That's a Robin Williams line from "Good Morning, Vietnam".)

Nine hours after leaving home, I was checked into the Embassy Suites in downtown Cleveland. And I have to admit, I love it here. My room is great!

I'm here with four other people from our office. Tonight, we went to dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe. It was pretty good. Good food, good company. Now, I'm ready for bed.

But before I go, I have to tell you...I went to see "Fireproof" yesterday afternoon with some of my girlfriends. I LOVED it!! I can't wait to see the book "The Love Dare." What a neat idea. Kinda makes me wish I was married. But only kinda. : )

No comments: