Sunday, February 22, 2009

I am SO not in the mood...

I don't know if it's because I've just been so busy this weekend and now I'm crashing.

Or maybe it's because my annoying teenager is getting on my last nerve.

Or maybe I'm PMSing and EVERYTHING is getting on my last nerve!

Or maybe I'm disappointed in myself for not accomplishing the ONE THING I needed to accomplish this weekend... MY TAXES... so that I could finally finish Jeff's FAFSA!

Or maybe I just don't have anything else to blog about but I refuse to miss Day 22 of my NaBloPoMo challenge after blogging 21 days in a row this month.

Whatever it is, I am SO not in the mood to blog tonight.

So...that's the end of that. Hopefully I'm in a better mood and have something much more interesting to say tomorrow. But I have a long day at work planned, starting with two hours of training AND I agreed to go to a prayer service in the evening which will probably have me home long after I've lost my patience for being around people.

So I ask you to say a prayer. I am SO not in the mood!

2 comments:

roy/elisabeth dean said...

Hi Leslie! I get in the "so not in the mood" mood myself sometime! Just need some down time!
Thank you for stopping by from SITS~ I really appreciate you posting the giveaway on your blog. I read about your experience with Relay...you answered some of the questions that I needed to ask at our next team leaders meeting...THANKS!
Good luck with your relay and with the giveaway~
♥,Lilly

Lauren said...

Don't cry, Shopgirl.