Friday, August 22, 2008

40 X 40

Occasionally, I click on the random blog titles that are recently updated. I like to see if I get lucky and find something to my liking. I think e-Blogger should have a way that I can search through the various blogs to find something I might find interesting. But if it exists, I haven't seen it. But I digress.

I found two different blogs that outline a 40 X 40. These bloggers outlined 40 things they wanted to accomplish by the time they turned 40. What a great idea! I turn 40 on November 3, 2010. So, if I start attacking my list on September 1, 2008, I'll have 2 years, 2 months, and 2 days to complete my 40 X 40.

You can see my list to the right. They are in no particular order. And I'm sure that I won't complete them in the order they're listed. On days that I don't have anything significant in my world to blog about, I'll elaborate on what each item on my list means and why I chose to include it.

As I accomplish the items on my list, I'll add the date. Wish me luck!

No comments: