Thursday, August 28, 2008

40 X 40 - #13 Create a Dream Journal blog.

Okay, I got an early start. I jumped the gun. I took the initiative. I cheated.

I've already created a blog for my dream journal. I created it a couple of days ago and entered my first entry this morning.
I know, I know. I said I wouldn't start my 40 X 40 until September 1st. But this one was a really easy one for me. And like I've said in a previous blog entry (a long ago blog entry), I'm a list maker and I LOVE marking things off the list. So, once I made this list, it was just excruciating not to jump right on it. So, I did.

So, the blog is online. Now I need to do what I can to retain the content of my dreams so that I can post the words. So, I put a green notebook next to my bed so that I can write down anything that I remember from my dreams as soon as I wake up. Now I just need to get in the habit of writing first thing in the morning.

I've never been one for including labels with my posts, but I want to do that with my Dream Journal blog. It'll help me better track how often I have recurring dreams or at least dreams with recurring themes. I have a few dreams on my website that I'd like to copy over. So, look for that.

I've wanted to blog my dreams for awhile. I actually have a previous blog entry about my dreams. I'd love to know what they mean...if they mean anything. I dream in color, which is fairly common. And I seem to remember a lot of detail about my dreams. And I like that. I enjoy the silly, intriguing stories that my mind conjures while I'm sleeping. Now I'll be blogging them for everyone's enjoyment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should check out http://www.dreamjournal.net it does something similar but has really cool tracking for symbols, trends, etc.