Thursday, March 26, 2009

Favorite Pictures

I have a few pictures that I've received in various emails over time that I just love. They make me smile. So today, I'm sharing them with you... because I felt like smiling! I hope they make you smile too. Enjoy!
You are the strangest cat I have ever seen.

You are my bestest friend in the whole world!


I HATE babysitting!


Don't cry little ducky. You're not ugly.


Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed by Thy Name...


Dear Jesus, please take care of my friend Billy. He's the best dog-walker and stick-thrower I've ever known.


Who's the new guy? Looks kinda rough.


I said, stop talking. It's my turn to talk now. You, be quiet!


On your feet, airman! The feet are supposed to go down.


I don't know what it is, but I just have to touch it.