Tuesday, March 31, 2009

NaBloPoMo X2

WooHoo, I did it again! Two months in a row, writing a blog entry every day.

NaBloPoMo is short for National Blog Posting Month. I don't know when it started. But for me, it started February 1st of '09. And thus far, I've written a blog entry every day since then.

I've had a very busy, very productive day. And I'd love to tell you all about it. But it's nearly midnight and I'm tired...and I need to get this (very minimal) entry posted before midnight. So, I'll tell you all about today TOMORROW! I promise!

Hope all is well for you and yours!

1 comment:

The Rambler said...

Congrats!!

I did Nablopomo back in November. If I hadn't done it I wouldn't have found SITS...well, maybe I would have but much later than I did.

Thanks so much for visiting me on my SITS day! Making the rounds to thank everyone! Wish me luck :)

xoxo~Rambler @ My Rambling Thoughts