Sunday, March 1, 2009

Marching On

Okay, I'm going to try to keep blogging daily. In an effort to help me focus my posts, I'm going to have a daily theme. I don't guarantee that I'll stick with the theme everyday. But mostly I will. So, here's my theme schedule:

Sunday - Something Spiritual
Monday - Memories
Tuesday - Trivia & Tidbits
Wednesday - What I'm Reading/Writing
Thursday - Thought-Provoking Pictures
Friday - Fun Finds
Saturday - Schedule & Stuff

So, I've started off the month right by adding Barry Sellers'
Llamantations as a permanent fixture at the beginning of my blog. I think they're entertaining AND inspirational.

1 comment:

Roz said...

I've found your blog on the NABLOPOMO website ~ i am now
a reader!!

Hope you make your 40X40 list ~

Good luck with posting daily
in March.