Thursday, March 12, 2009

Picture - The Whole Family


It started off as a 5x7 and the scanning in didn't do it any favors. At any rate, this is my whole family. We had these pictures taken last July, one month before my parents' 40 Wedding Anniversary. We just got them back a couple of weeks ago.
Let me introduce you.
  • In the yellow, Mom and Dad. I think you can tell them apart.
  • In the blue, we have my big brother Alan's family. My sister-in-law Michelle is standing to the right of Alan (our right, now theirs). Their kids, Samantha and Brandon are in front of them.
  • In the red, me on the left and my son Jeff on the right.
  • In the green, my sister Jill. Her husband is behind her. And their six-year-old Cameron is on my parents' laps.
  • In the orange and direct center is my youngest sister Erin.
  • In the purple, you'll find my younger brother Ian. Next to him is his wife, Erin. (Yes, we have two Erin's.)

2 comments:

Christy said...

I LOVE this picture!!

Carebear said...

Just stopping by from SITS roll call to say hi! What a big family you have - and so cute in your color coordinated shirts! Fun picture!