Friday, March 13, 2009

Mosaic Maker

My cousin, Debbie, introduced me to the coolest site. You have to check this out. It's called Mosaic Maker. First you choose the mosaic style you want to use. Then you determine how many pictures you want to display. Then you simply upload pictures to fit in each frame.

I made three just to give you an idea of what you can do. In hindsight, I wish I would have selected three different mosaic styles. Nevertheless, you'll get the idea.

The first one I did is titled ODE TO ORANGE.


The second one I did is titled HOOSIER LANDSCAPE.



And the last one I did is titled MY FAMILY, Brady Bunch style.



Check it out. Have fun with it!

1 comment:

feather k said...

what a great idea! good job on your mosaics...and you said you weren't crafty :) thanks for stopping by on Monday!