Friday, March 6, 2009

Show Me the Munny!

The first time I saw this cute little guy (girl, thing, whatever!) was on the Bonnie Hunt Show. She had Rosie O'Donnell on as a guest. Rosie was showing Bonnie how to decorate her Munny.

The following is from the Kidrobot website:

About MUNNY (pronounced muhn-ee)
MUNNY is here so you can do amazing stuff and see how great you really are.
MUNNY believeds you can do so many things.
MUNNY is your very best friend!
You can paint on MUNNY and draw on MUNNY.
You can dress MUNNY up and you can dress MUNNY down.
You can make stuff for MUNNY to holdand you can build stuff to make MUNNY bold.
You can cut MUNNY and pierce MUNNY and glue stuff to MUNNY.
Or you can keep MUNNY just the way MUNNY is.


You can do anything you want!


The original Munny comes in white, pink, or blue 4" models. There are also white and glow-in-the-dark 7" models. THEN you have the white, blue glow-in-the-dark, and green glow-in-the-dark 18" models. And of course, there are several Munny accessories as well.

I did a search of Google images to see various Munnies. Here are some of my favorites.

Okay, so this one looks like a person. No real surprise there. I actually saw tons of them that were decorated like people. Some of them scarier than others. I also saw lots of them decorated like animals. Each one unique.




This one was used as an advertisement. How cute is that? The accessories and especially the belly that looks like the door to a front-loading washer make it perfect.





This one has glow-in-the-dark paint or something. But I think it would make a very cool night light kind of fixture. Or perhaps, it's one of the ones that glows and the gray part is the part that was painted. Who knows! But it's it cool looking?







How creative is this?! They inserted speakers into the face and now they're actually useful! You could do this for any number of ideas. Put a hole in the top of it's head and make it a pen and pencil holder. Okay, well, that's the only thing that I can think of off the top of my head. But still, very creative. I like that.


And I don't know why, but this one is my favorite. I like the colors. I like that it's not all specific and organized and precise. This is probably what mine would look like...since I can't actually draw! Maybe THAT'S why I like it.








No comments: