Thursday, June 18, 2009

Family Pictures

Meet my family. I was going to show them oldest to most recent, but I uploaded them in the wrong order. I'm NOT deleting them to do them again. So, watch us regress.

This is our Skittles picture.
We had this one taken last summer for my parents' 40th Wedding anniversary.
Front row: Leslie, Mom, Dad, Jill
Back row: Alan, Erin, Ian

This picture was taken in early '00.
Starting with my Dad at 12:00 and moving clockwise,
Dad, Mom, Leslie, Erin, Jill, Alan, and Ian in the middle

This one was taken in '93.
Alan, Jill, and I were all active duty and got leave at the same time.
Front row: Erin, Dad, Mom, Ian
Back row: Jill, Alan, Leslie


This was taken in '88.
Front row: Ian, Dad, Mom, Leslie
Back row: Alan, Jill, Erin

This one is either '86 or '87.
This was a church directory picture.
Front row: Dad, Ian, Mom
Back row: Alan, Jill, Erin, Leslie


This was taken in '85.
Front row: Ian, Dad, Mom, Erin
Back row: Alan, Leslie, Jill
It just crossed my mind that there's probably no need for me to keep introducing us.

Just the kids, '83.


Wow, dig those hair-do's.
That grin...means Alan's doing something wrong again.


This one is probably '76.
Ian wasn't born until '79.

No comments: