Saturday, June 27, 2009

One Leg Down

My car has a flat tire. I hate that. Especially on a Saturday night. I don't have any idea where to get a new tire at 10pm on a Saturday night.

So, I put air in it and got it home. It's flat again. I have a biddy wheel, AKA a doughnut. I'll put that on tomorrow... during daylight hours. I could probably drive it to W'ton or Jasper to replace the tire tomorrow. But depending on my mood, I'm thinking about waiting until Monday and getting it done in town.

On a more positive note (I think), I got my hair cut today. Short! Jeff hates it. He didn't say that in so many words. He just scrunched up his face and shook his head 'no'. This evening, I had dinner with a friend and she didn't say anything about it. So, I'm guessing she didn't like it either. Oh, well... I do. But I think I need to get some gel so I can make it look a little funky without a whole lot of effort. Maybe Jeff will like it then.

No comments: