Sunday, June 14, 2009

Flag Day and Project Management

I was going to write all about Flag Day. But since it's over in just over an hour, it seems fruitless now.

I slept in again! So, I LOVED the day again. Mostly.

I spent much of the rest of it working on my online Project Management course. I have completed all lessons. I have contributed to all threaded discussions. I have finished four out of five assignments...and this last one promises to be a DOOZIE! The only thing I have in addition to the final assignment is the final exam. I'll do the final assignment tomorrow and the final exam on Tuesday. THEN I'LL BE DONE. I'm so excited.

If you want to read something 'funny' (not funny - ha-ha, but funny - ironic), check out
A Mom on Spin. I swear we're raising the same child, only she has the female version.

No comments: