Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Beachbody Ultimate Reset, Day 11


FIRST THING
Okay, I've written this entry three times now.  I ultimately decided to go with my initial thoughts.

At the risk of wishing my life away, I can't wait until August!!!  I'm so freakin' tired of this diet!  And I'm REALLY starting to feel the effects of NOT working out for 12 days in a row!  And I don't like it one bit!  I worked too hard to get to where I was to just throw it away.  Ugh!  I assure you, I will NEVER do anything like this again.

I woke up this morning and immediately thought about cutting up fruit for breakfast...before I even opened my eyes.  It just ticked me off!  I took my supplements and skipped breakfast entirely.  I'm hungry this morning (Day 12) and I don't even care!  I'll just start on my gallon of water...that seems to be the answer to all important questions...drink water!

I have a Relay for Life meeting at Lakeview today and I'm SERIOUSLY considering cheating on my diet!  I need to go for a run...and I'd like a Diet Sunkist over ice, please!

HOW I FEEL
Yeah, I think I covered that.  Irritated.  Annoyed.  Over it.  Out of shape!  Hungry.

TODAY'S MENU
Google pix.  Fruit, salad, and another meal that took me too long to prepare.

Breakfast:  watermelon

Lunch:  salad with lettuce, mushrooms, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, tomato, cucumber, and vinaigrette

Dinner: I was supposed to have Quinoa Lintel Pilaf, but I forgot to soak the dry lentils in water overnight and our local grocery store doesn't sell them canned.  So I made the Quinoa Salad instead.  It's mostly quinoa, tomato, and cucumber.

WEIGHT
This morning's weigh-in: 209.8
That's a 0.2 lb loss, putting me down 8.0 lbs total.  (CORRECTED)

BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURE



INTERESTED?
If you are interested in trying any of these programs or learning more about them, you can check them out...Beachbody fitness programs, Shakeology, Ultimate Reset.

No comments: