Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Beachbody Ultimate Reset, Day 4



FIRST THING
Well, as I mentioned in yesterday's post (that I wrote just a few minutes ago), I initially woke up at 4am in a bad mood.  I went back to bed until closer to 8am.  My day today went much better than yesterday.

Two things though...One, I didn't come close to getting all of my water in.  I mean, by a lot!  I'm supposed to drink 1oz for every 2 lbs of my weight.  Being over 200 lbs, I should be drinking more than 100oz of water.  I drank maybe 72oz today.  Must do better tomorrow.  And two, I completely forgot to take my Alkalinize this afternoon.  I'm seriously wondering if that's why I had a better afternoon today.  I'll definitely remember to take it tomorrow...and I'll be sure to pay attention to how I feel afterwards.

HOW I FEEL
I feel really good today.  Beating myself up a little for not drinking all my water, forgetting to take one of my supplements, and not having dinner until nearly 10pm.  Otherwise, I feel really good.  And here it is 11:14pm and I'm still wide awake.  ...of course, I'll likely be paying for that in the morning.

TODAY'S MENU
Google pix!  Because I was running late, I had Shakeology for breakfast instead of the oatmeal and fruit that I was supposed to have.  And for dinner, I had leftovers.  All in all, not too bad of a day.

Breakfast:  Tropical Strawberry Shakeology with strawberries

Lunch:  microgreen salad with lettuce, cucumber, carrots, tomatoes, avocado, yellow bell pepper, and vinaigrette

Dinner:  stir-fry vegetables with quinoa and a cucumber and tomato salad
WEIGHT
This morning's weigh-in:  211.6
That's another 1.6 lb loss, putting me down 6.2 lbs.  WOW!!

INTERESTED?
If you are interested in trying any of these programs or learning more about them, you can check them out...Beachbody fitness programs, Shakeology, Ultimate Reset.

No comments: