Sunday, July 1, 2012

July 1st Update

I forgot to do this at the beginning of June.  So, I wanted to make sure I provided an update at the beginning of July.  I don't know my measurements for June, but I'll provide my weigh-in information...just to give you an idea of how I've been doing each month.

May 1st, I weighed 221.6 lbs.
Early June, I weighed 217 lbs for a loss of 4.6 lbs.
July 1st, I weighed 215 lbs for a loss of only 2 lbs.  I actually had a gain during this month.

My weight-loss has definitely slowed.  I was doing a challenge on myfitnesspal.com.  The challenge played with our diet a little.  Personally I didn't like it...and that may have affected how my body reacted to the changes.  So I was close to a 7 lbs loss for both March and April.  But it took me two months to lose 7 more.  As of July 1st, I've lost exactly 20 lbs.

On the other hand, my inches lost have been improving.
May 1st, I had lost 3" overall.
No data recorded for June 1st.
But by July 1st, I had lost 7.5 inches!

I think all of the reps are working.  And people are starting to notice.  I'm amazed at the people who come up and congratulate me.  Feels really good!  Yet when I see recent pictures of myself, I'm amazed at how much further I have to go.  Here's a picture of me, Stephanie, and Linda just before the Catfish 5k this past weekend.



So, I have big plans over the next four months.  First, I'm going to do BeachBody's Ultimate Reset.  I'll tell you all about that in another post...hopefully before the weekend.  Then I plan to do Les Mills Pump for 90 days.  I'll finish that one the day before my 42nd birthday.  I'll tell you more about that one before I start it.  And I can't forget, I'm already planning my next 5k during Labor Day weekend!

No comments: