Friday, July 20, 2012

Beachbody Ultimate Reset, Day 13


FIRST THING
I slept just over three hours last night/this morning.  And I'm exhausted because of it.  Not sure why I couldn't get to sleep.  But I already can't wait to go to bed tonight!  Nothing major on the calendar today...just work and the Reset.

HOW I FEEL
My depression was bad today.  I fought tears all morning long.  Things got better in the afternoon, only because I got better at distracting myself from being blue.  My attitude towards meal preparation is better today though.  Could be because I did a quick Shakeology for breakfast and ate leftovers for lunch.  I think I've just hit my quota of new meals that I have to learn to fix just to eat a meal. 

TODAY'S MENU

Breakfast:  Tropical Shakeology with frozen strawberries

Lunch:  leftovers from last night...quinoa stir-fry with zucchini, yellow bell peppers, white onion, and grape tomatoes

Dinner:  baked sweet potato, brown rice, roasted veggies including zucchini, yellow squash, broccoli, and asparagus


WEIGHT
This morning's weigh-in: 209.6
That's a 0.8 lb loss, putting me down 8.2 lbs total.  Up and down all week!

BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURE


INTERESTED?
If you are interested in trying any of these programs or learning more about them, you can check them out...Beachbody fitness programs, Shakeology, Ultimate Reset.

No comments: