Saturday, July 21, 2012

Beachbody Ultimate Reset, Day 14


FIRST THING
Caught up on my sleep!  Okay, I don't know if a person can ever catch up on sleep.  But I slept more than ten hours last night.  I went to bed just after 7pm and woke up with my alarm at 5am.  And I felt TONS better all day! 

HOW I FEEL
No depression today.  And thankfully, the Release Phase is over after today.  So, hopefully I don't have the emotional swings that I've fought with this week.  All in all, I had a good day!

TODAY'S MENU
Breakfast:  watermelon and cantaloupe

Lunch:  picked up a salad at the deli...lettuce, cucumber, tomato, onion, avocado, and vinaigrette
Dinner:  baked sweet potato chips, baked zucchini chips, and avocado hummus
WEIGHT
This morning's weigh-in: 209.0
That's a 0.6 lb loss, putting me down 8.8 lbs total.  So, after bouncing up and down all week, I notice that my weight is exactly the same as it was last Friday.  At least I didn't lose any ground.

BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURE

This guy listed is his blood work before/after doing the Ultimate Reset as well.
Cholesterol - before 179 after 137... dropped 42 pts in total cholesterol!
Triglycerides before 267 after 60... I can hardly believe this one... wow!
HDL before 25 after 29.
LDL before 101 after 96.


INTERESTED?
If you are interested in trying any of these programs or learning more about them, you can check them out...Beachbody fitness programs, Shakeology, Ultimate Reset.

No comments: